10. You’re put off by hierarchy and energized by community.
9. You’re tired of simple answers to difficult questions.
8. You’re looking for community where not everyone looks the same, talks alike, or believes the exact same things.
7. You’re at a point in your life where you’re interested in going to church whether or not it would thrill your parents.
6. You’ve had a difficult week.
5. You want to be in a place that honors all kinds of relationships and families.
4. You’ve got some questions and you’d like to ask them out loud and have someone actually listen.
3. You want to be a part of a church that embraces both timeless tradition and forward thinking.
2. You want to be a part of a church that is committed to making a difference in Fort Worth…and beyond.
- You are hungry to meet God.