A Message from Rev. Dr. Fritz Ritsch
Our 2022 Capital Campaign mission
Youth & Mission
• Assuring the safety and security of children through controlled access to the school
• Addition of showers and laundry facilities to our ministry to the homeless
• Repairs to the water system that serves the entire campus
• Addition of vehicles to assure safe transportation for our members, homeless guests, and our youth
• Funding for mission project TBD
• ADA-compliant ramp from the Education Building to Sanctuary Building
• ADA-compliant restroom in the Sanctuary Building
• ADA-compliant doors on the east entrance to the Sanctuary Building
• Addition of a wheelchair lift in the Education Building
• Secured access to the Day School
• Modifications to the restrooms in the Education Building
To sustain the excellence of this instrument, significant additions and upgrades are needed to the Garland Pipe Organ, including:
• Replacement of the Gallery Console
• New pipework and wind chest in the Chancel
• New pipework and wind chest in the Gallery
• Electrical and rigging for the modifications
The Great Ends of the Church
To affirm the Great Ends of the Church, we must continue to make investments of time, talent, energy and financial support.
The overall cost of the campaign will be $1.8 million. With commitments already made, the goal is to raise $1.3 million from members and friends of the church.
In committing to this goal, we not only honor the commitment of those who have gone before us, but also impact the lives of those present, and assure the vitality and relevance of St. Stephen for future generations.
Prayerfully consider your pledge of financial support for this important work.